Términos del servicio
This website is operated by Naturtint USA. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Naturtint USA. Naturtint USA offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Naturtint USA, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Naturtint USA and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS
By signing up to become a brand ambassador with Naturtint USA you acknowledge and consent to enter this Affiliate Program (“Agreement”) between International Trade Routes of New York, Inc. (“Company”), a New York company, having its principal place of business at 645 Wemple Road, Glenmont, NY 12077 and yourself (“Affiliate” or “you”). Company and Affiliate are collectively known as the “Parties.”
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an Affiliate of the Brand Ambassador Program, and the establishment of hypertext links from your Website to www.naturtintusa.com for the purpose of you earning Referral Fees from “Qualifying Purchases” made by third parties who have navigated from your website to www.naturtintusa.com via said links.
- Definitions: As used in this Agreement, “we”, “us”, “Naturtint USA” or “www.naturtintusa.com” means the Brand Ambassador Program, of International Trade Routes of New York, Inc., and “you”, “your” or “Affiliate” means the affiliate. “Website” individually and collectively means your website and/or e-mail communications and/or software applications and/or social media channels and/or word of mouth. “Affiliate Marketing Program” means the program managed by or on behalf of Naturtint USA by which participating entities place links on their Website that connect to the NaturtintUSA.com website and for which a referral fee is earned. The terms “Qualifying Purchase”, “purchase”, “sale” or “Affiliate sale” used in this Agreement means a naturtintusa.com hair color or care product sale, purchased by users through a hypertext link from you under this Affiliate Marketing Program. “Net Proceeds” will mean the gross proceeds received by www.naturtintusa.com from Qualifying Purchases on www.naturtintusa.com, less costs and expenses attributable to taxes, shipping and handling, fraud, bad debts, and duties. The terms “Referral Fee” or “commission” used in this Agreement mean moneys duly earned by, payable to, or previously paid to the Affiliate in regard to the aggregate Net Proceeds received from Qualifying Purchases made at www.naturtintusa.com under the terms of this Agreement and the Affiliate Marketing Program, and acknowledged as such by www.naturtintusa.com at its sole discretion. “$”, “dollar” or “dollars” mean US Dollars.
- Term Of The Agreement: The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin upon our acceptance of your application to enroll yourself in the naturtintusa.com Brand Ambassador Program, such application signifying your acceptance of this Agreement. You will receive an email notification from us when your application has been accepted. The term shall be for a period of one (1) year from said acceptance, unless either Party gives written notice to the other.
- Promotion: Upon the commencement of your Affiliate Program Term, Naturtint USA will provide you with a personalized discount code (one time use per customer) and a textual link (the “Links” collectively, or “Link” individually) in order to link to naturtintusa.com. You will be responsible for integrating the Links into your site and/or social networks and/or sharing with your network, and each Link will permit website users to navigate directly to a page on the www.naturtintusa.com website designated by us via a special tagged link format. Naturtint USA does not require that you make a certain amount of promotions for your affiliation.
Intellectual Property Rights: While Naturtint USA may provide you on occasion with various graphic design elements, including the Naturtint USA logo, you understand that naturtintusa.com hereby grants to you during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to establish hyperlinks between yours and our Web Sites and to use www.naturtintusa.com’s trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks (the “www.naturtintusa.com Marks”) on your site solely as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform your obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any of the www.naturtintusa.com Marks will be subject to www.naturtintusa.com’s prior written approval.You hereby grant to www.naturtintusa.com during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to establish hyperlinks between yours and our Websites and to use your trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks (the “Affiliate Marks”) solely as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform our obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any of the Affiliate Marks will be subject to your prior written approval.
Except as set forth above, you and we each reserve all right, title and interest in respective intellectual property rights (e.g., patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights). Use of the other’s marks except as set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
- Forbidden Actions: Naturtint USA has the option of terminating this Agreement without notice if, in its sole discretion, naturtintusa.com determines that the Affiliate has breached any or all of the following explicitly prohibited actions: (a) place the Link on a page or screen that contains content that incites, encourages, advocates or promotes discrimination or illegal activities of any kind, or (b) directly violates any FTC rules, or (c) promotes the Link in any deceptive or illegal way.
- Referral Fees: Naturtint USA will pay you a Referral Fee equal to 25% of each Qualifying Purchase sold from naturtintusa.com through your affiliate link and/or personal discount code. www.naturtintusa.com shall track users who access www.naturtintusa.com from your Affiliate link with a cookie containing your Affiliate information, which will expire in thirty (30) days. A Qualifying Purchase made through your link will be recorded in the cookie associated with that website user. You are only eligible to earn a Referral Fee on sales occurring during the Term, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the product orders are not canceled.
- Payment of Fees: Your monthly payout amount will be available on the Payments tab when logged into your www.dovetale.com account created during your application to the Brand Ambassador Program of naturtintusa.com. Referral fees will be paid on or about the the 15th of each month. Payments will not be made until the amount accrued by your Affiliate sales equal or exceed $20. No payment will be made to Affiliate for sales that result in refunds or returns and, at its own discretion, www.naturtintusa.com will withhold payment and treat referral fees as pending for the duration of the 30-day return period. Payments will be processed on or about 45 days after the month in which the sale occurred. Payments shall be made in US Dollars to the account as nominated by the Affiliate in the name of the party and address provided by Affiliate. Affiliate shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of any payments.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability: Affiliate and Naturtint USA each hereby represent and warrant that: it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder; it has obtained all permits, licenses, and other governmental authorizations and approvals required for its performance under this Agreement; the services to be rendered by each under this Agreement neither infringe nor violate any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.www.naturtintusa.com will remain solely responsible for the operation of the www.naturtintusa.com website, and you will remain solely responsible for the operation of your site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING (i) THE AMOUNT OF SALES THAT www.naturtintusa.com MAY GENERATE DURING THE TERM, AND (ii) ANY ECONOMIC OR OTHER BENEFIT THAT THE OTHER PARTY MIGHT OBTAIN THROUGH ITS PARTICIPATION IN THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER www.naturtintusa.com NOR AFFILIATE WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT. www.naturtintusa.com’s ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO AFFILIATE HEREUNDER.
- Fulfillment and Policy: naturtintusa.com will be solely responsible for fulfilling all orders for its products and payment processing, and customers who buy products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed customers of www.naturtintusa.com. To protect the privacy of www.naturtintusa.com’s customers, the names of and other personally identifying information about customers will not be provided to you. All information about customers and users collected by www.naturtintusa.com shall be owned solely and exclusively by www.naturtintusa.com. All rules, policies, operating procedures, and information concerning customer orders and sales will apply to those customers, including our rules of privacy and confidentiality. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time and will notify you of any such changes.
- Termination: naturtintusa.com may modify or terminate this Agreement without cause. Please note that www.naturtintusa.com reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, including the payment terms described in herein, by posting a new agreement on the www.naturtintusa.com website. www.naturtintusa.com may terminate this Agreement without notice if in its sole discretion it determines that Affiliate has breached the terms and conditions of this Agreement. AFFILIATE FORFEITS ANY ACCUMULATED EARNINGS IF AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED FOR CAUSE. The Affiliate may terminate this Agreement, at any time, with or without cause, by giving at least seven days (7) days written notice of termination to www.naturtintusa.com.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Legal Terms. This Agreement shall be binding upon, is for the sole benefit of the Parties hereto, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. The Parties have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. Requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given if sent via the Notice Provision below. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the provisions shall remain in effect to the extent allowed by law and the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The performance of any condition or obligation imposed on a party under this Agreement may be waived only in writing by you or an authorized official of Naturtint USA, and only to the extent stated in such writing. Headings and subheadings herein are for the convenience of the parties only, and no special meaning will attach to the headings. This Agreement will be deemed made in and governed by the laws of the state of New York, without application of its principles regarding conflicts of law. Naturtint USA shall not be responsible for its failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement caused in whole or in part by events beyond its reasonable control. The Limitation of Liability shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Law. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail.
- The parties may amend this Agreement only by the parties’ written agreement with proper Notice.
- Assumption of Risk. Client and related parties/participants expressly assume any risk of services and related activities as described herein.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, both Affiliate and Company agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the respective party, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from breach of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties. This agreement expressly supersedes any and all prior written and/or oral agreements, and the terms and conditions of this agreement cannot be modified without the express written consent of both parties. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their personal representatives, successors and assigns, and may not be assigned to any third-party beneficiary.
- Force Majeure. Either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as: an act of God (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, natural disasters, flooding, storms or infestation), pandemic, epidemic, governmental order, or War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not), or any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
- Parties shall provide effective notice (“Notice”) to each other via email at the date and time which the Notice is sent: If to Company email email@example.com and if to Affiliate, Company will use the email address you provided when signing up for the Brand Ambassador Program.
WEB ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Naturtint USA is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Naturtint USA. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Naturtint USA:
- Phone: 518.434.0340
- E-mail: Customerservice@NaturtintUSA.com
- Postal Address: 645 Wemple Road, Glenmont, NY 12077